One of the quickest ways to wear out a set of tires is improper alignment. Why spend several hundred dollars on tires and then see them wear out prematurely?
Improper alignment can be dangerous!
- An out of alignment car can pull and cause drifting,
- It can damage the steering mechanism,
- Cause blow-outs
- Poor traction, especially on wet roads.
It’s not expensive to fix! An alignment is an inexpensive way to insure longer tread life and safety. A properly aligned car also gives you better gas mileage.
What causes bad alignment and what should you look for?
Several things can cause your vehicle to get out of alignment.
- Irregular tire wear –Always have an alignment if you notice irregular tire wear.
- An Accident—big or small — any time you have even a minor accident check alignment.
- Something as simple as running over a curb or a pothole can cause alignment issues.
Best thing is to have an alignment with each new tire purchase and a visual inspection with your oil change.
We offer a 30 point free inspection with every oil change.